If you suspect you have received a fraudulent email, please check the following:
- Berenschot operates exclusively from the Netherlands and does not send emails during the (Dutch) night or from foreign numbers.
- Our recruiters only contact individuals through email, phone, LinkedIn, or WhatsApp. They never communicate via Skype or Facebook.
- The email addresses of our staff always end with berenschot.nl, berenschot.com, berenschot.be or berenschot.recruitee.com.
- Pay attention to the spelling of messages: (many) language errors or other unusual elements (unnecessary spaces, lack of capitalization) may indicate phishing.
What to do if you have responded to a fake email:
- Gather evidence, such as taking screenshots of the email exchange.
- Block and report the relevant phone number or account.
If you have any questions about a received message, please contact us via the contact form on this website. We are happy to assist you.