Pionieren in participatieland [Pioneering in the World of Citizen Participation]
- Marijke Synhaeve, Frederik van Dalfsen and Elsemieke Hoet
- Pionieren in participatieland
- 978 94 904 2308 7
- Price in €:
- €24.99 (incl. shipping costs)
This book can be ordered by completing this order form.
Pionieren in participatieland [Pioneering in the World of Citizen Participation] is not a plea for or against citizen participation, but a book that as objectively as possible illustrates all aspects of the debate and reflects the reality of local administration.
- Concisely describes what a participative society
- Contains divergent experiences from the actual practice
of administrators, public servants and citizens.
- Illustrates how, as a municipality, you can successfully
pioneer in the World of Citizen Participation.
- Provides you with all the information you need to engage
in an effective dialogue about a participative society.
- Inspires you through means of the experiences of
administrators, public servants and citizens.
- Provides you with practical reference points and tips
to enable you to get the best out of participative initiatives.
- Motivates you to further engage in working in a participative way.
- Makes you aware of the hidden pitfalls
(and shows you how to circumvent them).